- Creating a payment document
- Making the payment
- Payment for participation at the financial services stands
- Currency and bank card transactions
The Organizing Committee has approved your application for participation
You have received your invitation to REW 2023
You confirm participation in the Forum via the Roscongress personal account
CREATING A PAYMENT DOCUMENT
- Go to the ‘My events’ section of the Roscongress personal account
- Select REW
- Go to the ‘Event dashboard’ section
- Open the ‘Payment’ section
- Enter the payer’s information (make sure you enter the information of the individual or legal entity making the payment)
How make changes to payer’s information
Changes to payer’s information can only be made by your Roscongress Foundation specialist. The contact information can be found in the Roscongress personal account or by contacting the Forum information centre by phone at +7 (495) 640 5844.
- Select the payment method:
- invoice in roubles or bank card for residents of the Russian Federation
- invoice in roubles/US dollars/euros or bank card for non-residents of the Russian Federation
- Select the type of payment document: a participation agreement or invoice agreement (a single document incorporating both the agreement and invoice for payment).
MAKING THE PAYMENT
The participation fee may only be paid by the individual or legal entity indicated as the Customer in the participation agreement (invoice agreement).
Should you have any questions regarding payment (including if the payment does not go through), you can get in touch with your Roscongress Foundation specialist. The contact information can be found in the Roscongress personal account or by contacting the Forum information centre by phone at +7 (495) 640 5844.
The payment date will be considered to be the day on which the amount due is credited to the account of the Roscongress Foundation. Participants may check whether the sum has been received in the Roscongress personal account or by calling their Roscongress Foundation specialist.
PAYMENT FOR PARTICIPATION AT THE FINANCIAL SERVICES STANDS
Participants can pay the participation fee and the cost of any services provided by the Roscongress Foundation at the financial services stands at the Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812. The financial services stands also issue closing documents.
A 5.5% commission is charged when paying for participation and services at the financial services stands.
Participants can pay:
- in cash (in Russian roubles);
- by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, UnionPay, and MIR payment system cards issued by Russian banks;
- by UnionPay payment system cards issued by foreign banks.
FINANCIAL SERVICES STANDS OPERATING HOURS
Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812
CURRENCY AND BANK CARD TRANSACTIONS
Please note the following currency exchange restrictions:
- only USD and EUR cash can be freely exchanged for RUB cash;
- you must present your ID (passport) for transactions over RUB 40,000;
- there is NO exchanging of non-cash currency for RUB cash using Mastercard or Visa bank cards issued outside of Russia. It is also not possible to withdraw RUB cash from these cards.
Follow currency exchange updates on the official website of the Bank of Russia at cbr.ru.
We recommend bringing enough cash with you for the entire duration of REW due to restrictions on the use of foreign bank cards in Russia.
The use of MIR and UnionPay cards in Russia is not restricted in any currency. We recommend that REW participants get a new card/bring an existing card that uses one of these systems, if possible.
Please note that UnionPay has started its operations in Russia relatively recently. Therefore, cards using this payment system may occasionally malfunction.
Please note that payment of the participation fee on time and in full is a prerequisite to receiving a participation badge and gaining access to the REW 2023 venue.